(Admission to Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer for Academic Session 2022-23)
Applications are invited for admission to the Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Civil, Electrical and Electronics Technologies (Both Morning & Second Shift) and One-Year Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) offered by Government Polytechnic Institute Sardar Garhi, Peshawar for the Academic Session 2022-23. Prospectus along with admission form can be obtained from the admission office of the college during office hours from 17th August 2022 on cash payment of Rs. 300/-
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Science subjects/Technical School Certificate (TSC)/ G-II level certificate with SSC Science having at least 40% marks.
- For admission in regular morning shift in Civil, Electrical and Electronics Technologies, candidates must have the domicile of District Peshawar, however, candidates having domicile of District, Nowshera are eligible only for Electronics Technology.
- For admission in the second shift program (Self-Finance Program), candidates having domicile of anywhere in Pakistan are eligible for seeking admission.
- Government employee’s sons are eligible for admission against open merit seats irrespective of domicile/CNIC in the regular morning shift subject to that they are serving in any government department in District Peshawar and shall affix original service certificate at the time of submission of admission form.
- One seat in each technology is reserved for Afghan Refugees in addition to sanctioned seats.
Schedule for Admission both in Morning and Second Shift
|S.#||Schedule||Morning Shift||Second Shift|
|1||Last date for submission of application form||05/9/2022||02.00 PM||08/9/2022||02.00 PM|
|2||Hifz Test||07/9/2022||10.00 AM||09/9/2022||10.00 AM|
|3||Sports Trial||07/9/2022||10.00 AM||–||–|
|4||Provisional Merit List||10/9/2022||02.00 PM||10/9/2022||04.00 PM|
|5||Appeal against merit list||13/9/2022||02.00 PM||13/9/2022||04.00 PM|
|6||Final Merit List||14/9/2022||02.00 PM||14/9/2022||04.00 PM|
|7||Interview||16-17/9/2022||09.00 AM||19-20/9/2022||10.00 AM|
|8||Commencement of Classes||22/9/2022||08.00 AM||22/9/2022||11.00 AM|
- Instructions to Candidates
- The candidate shall note the detail of the interview (date and time) from the college notice board as no separate call letter shall be issued to the candidate for interview.
- The candidates must attach attested copies of all necessary documents with the admission form as listed in the admission form.
- In case of absence or non-deposit of prescribed fee on the day of admission/interview, admission of the candidate/candidates shall be treated as cancelled.
- Admission shall be strictly adhered to policies/criteria incorporated in the college prospectus.
- Incomplete or applications after the due date shall not be entertained.
(Engr. Muhammad Ullah Khattak, Principal)